|KRU Player Medical Screening Requirements|
World Rugby recognizes 3 main causes of catastrophic injuries.
1. Spinal Injury
2. Cardiac Arrest
With this regard the KRU Medical Team has come up with the attached minimum screening requirements for all players. Kindly go through the documents and implement as closely as possible.
The Documents are :-
1. Players Medical Screening Memo
2. General Muskuloskeletal Assessment Form
3. Player Profile and General Medical History Form
4. Players Medical Examination Form
5. World Rugby Cardiac Screening and Consent